Monday, January 30, 2006

Fries...curly, straight, crinkle, twice-fried...


I adore french fries...any kind. As a matter of fact, I've never met a carbohydrate I didn't like.

Yesterday morning, I was famished. I'd had an orange for dinner on Saturday night and just had to visit Mrs. Winners for a biscuit combo. In this instance it was a chicken biscuit combo, which consists of a small cup of coffee a piece of chicken on a biscuit and two wedges of highly processed and formed "hash browns." There are so many variations of potatoes to adore. Of course, I ate the potato product first, then the chicken biscuit. I was podged.

I moved onward into my day.

As it turned out, I ended up at Hardees with my buddy. I was still poppin' full from breakfast, but over a cup of coffee, I watched my friend enjoy lunch. His lunch consisted of a ham and cheese sandwich, a cola and CURLY FRIES! UMMMMMMMM YUM. I was so proud of myself, I didn't try one when offered. Woman of steel? No, still full o' chicken biscuit.

Hardee's coffee is very good, you should try it.

Later in the day, after (gasp) actually accomplishing something around the house, I sat down on the sofa and drifted off into that delicious delerium - "Dreamland." There I was - amid mounds and mounds of curly fries. I don't remember eating any of them, but I do remember that their aroma would have been my perfume of choice for the Vegetable Ball.

I can't remember what time I fell asleep and don't remember when I woke up.

But when I did wake up, I had to go straight to Hardees and buy some curly fries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home