Monday, January 09, 2006

Another code in de doze...



<---------This is where I need to be. In bed, covered in kitty kats. I do not need to be at work, but here I am, dealing with Business Casual 101 and the advent of USB drives carrying around their own programs. Such is the diversity of my everyday worklife.

I missed the entire weekend for two reasons: 1) Friday night I had the "rubber chicken" circuit, and was congratulated for the humor contained in my talk. Believe me, it was the "code in de doze" that put any humor in my talk on "Starding Your Own Law Pragdish."

(2) Not that I ever do anything on Saturday night, but I was in bed, being successfully ill, covered in cats, which hurts when one's body's all aching and wracked with pain. They don't want to move, either. Lay a hand on them and they develop attitude and remind us of the origins of "hissy fit".

Then there's the food and drink thing. They say drink plenty of liquids. Volcanic coughing and plenty of liquids are a recipe for disaster. Hunger doesn't exist and tea or citrus or sugar can upset the tummy, as well as spike the blood sugar levels. Woe is me.

I'm at work, I know I've got a fever, as I'm perspiring in an air conditioned habitat. I'm staying away from everyone. I got this beast here...caught and incubated from my boss, who caught and incubated it from her assistant. We share everthing.

I'm delirious..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home