Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday, Monday....

Dear, O Dear! I can't publish photos. Blogs without photos appear to be so bland; but they're not. They just lack the eyecatching colors or subjects that make people want to read them. I read all blogs, whether they have photos or not.

Two people I'm very fond of had hospital trips this week. One incident was a life-threatening allergic reaction to a prescription medication; the other involving blocked arteries in the lower extremeties, a limb-and-life threateningsituation. Fortunately, the allergic reaction responded to medication without leading to a tracheotomy. The clogged artery patient had to make a choice of whether to do the surgery (POSSIBLE amputation) or to try to clear up the problem with newer medications (why they didn't try that before they sliced open his leg, I don't know!). He chose the medication.

I don't know what I would do in similar circumstances. All I can say is that those two folks are amazing. Asthma girl up and about taking care of Cholesterol man, who seems to be doing pretty well on his own. I'd be a wimpering mass of something.

Hats off to you two. Your resolve and caring for one another is a lesson not to be forgotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home