Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Visitors...

Since I've been successful in setting up my visit counter, I'm amazed at how many people are visiting my blog. By far, most of my visitors are from Atlanta addresses, but I've also had visitors from Eugene, OR; Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, Algonquin, IL, Baltimore, and Cumming, GA.
The visitor from Algonquin and Cumming came in through my link on Kevin's blog; Miami and Ft. Lauderdale through Brian's blog and Baltimore and Eugene visited directly. The Atlanta visits were about equally distributed through direct visit, or through the Brian or Kevin links. Thanks guys for linking me!

I also had a direct hit from a New York City geek blogsite (do you know the difference between a geek and a nerd? - Aks me.) He/she must have been looking for a schematic for an Angst Modulator and found my blog. I feel honored.

I have my counter set up so that it doesn't record my own visits, so the numbers are true.

Brian says he's had people from foreign countries visit his blog (and I believe him). I guess it'll take a little time for the rest of the world to find me.

Blog onnnn!!!

This continues to be a lot of fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home