Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Oooooooooohhhhhh......


I'm a research F I E N D ! ! !

Forgive me...I can't help it. This Bible ----------------------------> belongs to my friend Rob. He had told me about it and then I saw it in our Priest Associate's office at church. I got wild eyed about it, so he offered to let me take it home to have a good look.

Well, I can't just have a good look, I have to strip it down to it's origins and find out everything about it. It has been exciting to find out new things and to get to know it.

So as not to bore my readers, the only thing I'll tell you about it is that it's 126 years old and my current object of affection.

My only sadness is that the research is coming to an end and I'll have to clean my house.

This is why I haven't blogged. . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Kitty, when you're finished researching Rob's Bible, I'll get you to take a look at 3 of my books:

"Social Etiquette": the publish date isn't legible but it was sometime in the 1800's. The handwritten dedication is dated October 7, 1910.

"Introduction to English Literature": circa 1894.

"King James Bible": I can't find a publish date, but the hand-written dedication is dated March 20, 1932.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home