Thursday, December 08, 2005

The MORE the MERRIER!!!

I just can't get over me.

Last night I helped a friend with some home improve- ment. It was fun and went well. I had forgotten there were KITTENS on his street.

As the time came to go home, my buddy walked outside with me and said, ever so coyly, "wonder where that kitten is." It wasn't a question, just sort of flat speech. Then he said "kitty, kitty." Out of the night came a kitten very much like the one in the photo.

BLAST AND DAMNED....I said "oh, Katy (the kitten I've had for 2 months) could use someone to play with; she's driving the big cats crazy. I'll come get her on Saturday."

I guess that's how it's supposed to happen...no hesitation, NO thought that MORE might NOT be better.

As a matter of fact, there wasn't any thought at all....I'll just pick her up on Saturday.

It can only be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home