Thursday, September 22, 2005

I think I'm depressed...

I think I've got the post-Paddy blues. I just sit around, haven't washed dishes since Monday, fell asleep last night during a good TV program, the news is annoying, I need a haircut, I'm not interested in "going out," so how will I get a haircut?

If I didn't have to go to work, I wouldn't leave the house.

As I have gotten older, I find this pattern becoming more and more acute, even when there is nothing to be depressed about. I've spoken to my doctor and we've tried various "mood altering drugs," which work for a time. Physiology is stronger than drugs.

I've tried choosing something to become "passionate" about, but it hasn't happened.

Can someone tell me I'm just plain lazy? I can live with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

OK- I'll take the hook~~ YOU'RE JUST PLAIN LAZY!!!!". Seriously though, I hope you arent' depressed. You've got so much going for you that you probably don't even recognize! I hope to see you at Flashback Friday-- hopefully we'll have a few new songs to sing and things will seem better! Love ya, Brian

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home