Tuesday, September 13, 2005

How I Am Depends on ME!

I'm going to take a cue from my friend, Rob. His motto is "If you can't say something nice, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

I'm taking this a bit further with the quote below. It's dated, jaded and simplistic. Since I'm not all that sophisticated, it will work well for me (and maybe you, too).

"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits, Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny." - Frank Outlaw

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitty, there's a way of blocking these computer-generated spam-notes like the one above. Here I go again -- I FORGOT how!!! Unless you do, you'll get a ton of them and will have to delete them.

I had also wanted to comment that I hope Patrick makes it for a longer time. My first cat had to be put down after 12 years and it was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make. In Duberry's case it was complete shut down of some of his vital organs.

As for this blog, it was good and it was thought-provoking. Thanks.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Here's another great thought that goes along with your quote: "If we are not responsible for the thoughts that pass our doors, we at least are responsible for those which we admit and entertain"..

From my Blog to yours!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home