Tuesday, June 20, 2006

OH, WHAT A NIGHT........!!!!!

The photos are a bit slow arriving, so I've pulled this pic of Keisha and The Donald from a previous event. However, the pic on the right is from the fabulous P.A.L.S. Benefit last Saturday night.

I'm proud to say I know these folks. The performers were incredible and there were a lot of "unsung" heros behind the scenes.

This was my fourth show and they just get better every performance. I had invited some friends from work and they showed up and loved every minute of it. They were especially taken with Gigi Monroe as Lucille Ball. Her skit was completely different than anything I'd seen her do in the past and was extremely entertaining; EVERYONE was extremely entertaining (even Ricky!!!!).

Although I'd seen Edna Everage, Danny LaRue and Lady Chablis in my younger years; these were "anonymous" performers. The perspective certainly does change when the performers are your buddies on a weekly basis. You're all SIMPLY IRRESISTABLE!!!!

P.A.L.S. is a unique organization in the Atlanta area. I assume there are other orgs in cities across our Nation, but they have a definite impact on local people's happiness.

This is the type of organization I want to support. To do that, ever since that first show, I save $1 a day in an envelope for P.A.L.S. That's how I can produce those $20 tips!!! Anyone can do it, because it's painless, absolutely painless.

Can't wait 'til next year!!!! Mwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

What a compliment! Thanks!

There are a few obvious differences, though-- her bust is bigger, but her adam's apple is so much smaller! I bet she's jealous of me-- anyone have have big boobs if they want to!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home